News:

UFL Schedule comes out 2-5-2024

Main Menu

About The Imaginaerum

Started by cflnut, May 11, 2014, 03:15:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cflnut

The Imaginaerum is an ever evolving idea of thought and imagination. Where anything is possible as long as someone can think of it. In here I hope to share some of my innermost thoughts and creative musings for you all to enjoy. I do not believe in censoring myself just to keep others happy, and some of the material my not be suitable for all readers.

Some of the stuff here has been posted before on a blog I tend to forget I have. And some of it is first draft, and may not be complete but more so just an out line of what I may want to do with in the story. My writing style is most from a first person perspective. I like the style and feel that the reader can identify with the character more that way.

I appreciate any and all comments that any may have, whether good or bad. It's this feedback that helps one grow and evolve not only as a creator but as a person as well. Please be honest and don't sugar coat things.
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense.
Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't.
And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would.

rollntider

enjoyed the few I read, and look forward to reading the rest.

cflnut

Thanks. I'm hoping one day to actually get enough material written down to possibly publish a collection of short stories and other writings. But it's rather slow going, as I tend to go in spurts. I'm also overly critical of what I write and never seem to be satisfied with it.

That's in part why I stopped with Apocalypse: Earth, the story I was  working on. didn't like the way it was going and was starting to see I was setting up way to much. I let my imagination get too far ahead of what I was doing and what I had thought of doing with it. Needed to reboot it before it got to out of hand.

Might toss a few little tidbits of it in here once in a wile. Just to see what other peoples thoughts are, and to tease you all till it's finished. :D
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense.
Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't.
And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would.