Author Topic: 2017 Pro Football thread  (Read 263 times)

Offline rollntider

• Administrator
  • Starter
    • View Profile
2017 Pro Football thread
« on: February 21, 2017, 12:38:39 AM »
Raiders have some investors to move to Vegas. Would be interesting to see if this happens. Not sure the NFL likes the idea of a team in LV.

http://oak.247sports.com/Bolt/Vegas-official-confirms-Raiders-have-2-stadium-investors-ready-51397664

Offline rollntider

• Administrator
  • Starter
    • View Profile

Offline Crewe

• Practice Squad
    • View Profile
Re: 2017 Pro Football thread
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2017, 04:36:44 PM »
FWIW I hate it. When the Oilers left, it was extremely bitter, all because of Butt Adams, so it really didn't hurt too much losing this team. Doesn't seem as though there's as much animosity surrounding the Raiders (at least not until the move was announced) but I could be wrong as I don't follow it that closely.

Offline TheNorm

• Global Moderator
  • Practice Squad
  • Go Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2017, 12:01:37 AM »
You know, I'm conflicted about Michigan players I really loved watching getting drafted by teams I absolutely despise. Truly happy for Jabrill Peppers and Taco Charlton, but seriously: f*ck Cleveland and f*ck Dallas too.  :P

...and lol at the Bears for trading away four picks to move up one spot to draft a QB that would've been there anyway (and you morons left Deshaun Watson on the board). Congrats on sucking for the next few years, Chicago.

As much as I love the Lions drafting Jarrad Davis (LB is a need), I thought for sure they would've picked up Reuben Foster instead. Can't believe it.

Offline thaima1shu

• Practice Squad
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2017, 02:23:50 PM »
Pretty happy with the trades the Seahawks made. Still tons of talent left on the board and they got great value in their deals. Still a slight bummer to watch 3.5 hours of draft coverage only for them to not take anyone, haha.