News:

UFL Schedule comes out 2-5-2024

Main Menu

Tom Clancy's the division (PS4)

Started by rollntider, February 01, 2016, 02:52:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rollntider

Played the beta and it was fun. Teamed up with Rigg44 and we had a good time going after people who gank and even doing a little ganking ourselves.

Seems like a must buy. I already pre ordered.

Crewe

thaima1shu

Played it a little bit with a friend of mine. Couldn't really get into it. Didn't find it to be particularly fun or engaged, unfortunately. Think I'm gonna be passing on this one.

rollntider

Crewe

rollntider

the emotes are funny... this cracks me up

Crewe

Tried the beta. I like the physics and enjoy the fact the game employs realistic reloads. But I'm with thai on this one in that I just wasn't overwhelmed.
The ubiquitous "terrirory" bad guy zones, all linear game play still bothers me. A guy standing 10 feet away is oblivious to the gunfight next to him until you trigger his zone although I will say it seems improved in this game. The Ai of the bad guys is improved as well, but still, perhaps I expect too much?
The real problem for me with games like this, at least until I get really used to them, is my eyesight isn't what it used to be and its hard for me to focus on what I need to, especially if there's anything I need to read, ala maps etc... Not the fault of the developers, just a personal drawback.
From what I've seen, I'll pass initially, but may look at it after a price drop.

rollntider

I think Rigg44 and swany are getting it also. I have played with them some during the beta.

rollntider

TheNorm

Well I just picked this up too so...I guess if anyone's interested let me know I'm down to team up.
"But it is not enough for me to stand before you tonight and condemn riots. It would be morally irresponsible for me to do that without, at the same time, condemning the contingent, intolerable conditions that exist in our society. These conditions are the things that cause individuals to feel that they have no other alternative than to engage in violent rebellions to get attention. And I must say tonight that a riot is the language of the unheard. And what is it America has failed to hear? It has failed to hear that the plight of the negro poor has worsened over the last twelve or fifteen years. It has failed to hear that the promises of freedom and justice have not been met. And it has failed to hear that large segments of white society are more concerned about tranquility and the status quo than about justice and humanity." - Martin Luther King, Jr

rollntider

rollntider

havent caught you online yet, hope to see ya soon. I am slow in my level ups. I am only 20

TheNorm

LOL, I just made it to 3. So am I supposed to team up with people on every mission? Or do the missions revolving around securing Brooklyn at the start pretty much beatable on your own? Just trying to figure out how far I can go before I need an actual team haha
"But it is not enough for me to stand before you tonight and condemn riots. It would be morally irresponsible for me to do that without, at the same time, condemning the contingent, intolerable conditions that exist in our society. These conditions are the things that cause individuals to feel that they have no other alternative than to engage in violent rebellions to get attention. And I must say tonight that a riot is the language of the unheard. And what is it America has failed to hear? It has failed to hear that the plight of the negro poor has worsened over the last twelve or fifteen years. It has failed to hear that the promises of freedom and justice have not been met. And it has failed to hear that large segments of white society are more concerned about tranquility and the status quo than about justice and humanity." - Martin Luther King, Jr

rollntider

the lightening bolt missions , blue shield and hospital missions with the green asterix missions might be better with a partner. You can go through those alone but they would be harder.

the side quests and encounters you can do alone pretty much ok.