News:

UFL Schedule comes out 2-5-2024

Main Menu

Forgotten Reality

Started by cflnut, May 11, 2014, 02:29:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cflnut

In the darkness of the forgotten emptiness we see the truth of our existence.
A truth clouded in mystery and lost in the void of reality.
A void so dark that we can see so clearly that the mystery of the truth will never be solved.
However the truth of the mystery is all in the belief in our minds.

In our minds we believe were advanced, the top of everything, and the best of all.
But yet we pray to a greater being that we can never see, or touch, or meet.
A faith of broken dreams and false promises clouds our minds to reality.
A reality of emptiness, lost dreams and the forgotten wisdom of the days gone by.

A forgotten wisdom of a brighter time where Angels played in the garden of life.
A place so beautiful that we were blinded to the reality of the demons outside.
A reality of greed, hatred and pain filled the mountains of sorrow.
And the demons waited and watched as we feel into a false security.

A sense of love, a feeling of peace, filled the rage of demon kings and blinded the angels.
The garden of life became the garden of death as the rage within fueled the attack.
The angels fell in a massacre of hate and we were left to the slavery of darkness.
With masters instead of friends to share the journey of life we were left to fend alone.

In the reality that came with a lifetime of hate we created a god to replace the angels that had left us.
For in this god we gave him our love, our peace and devotion.
He bathed in our undeniable attention as we worshiped a being that we can neither see nor hear.
And with this god came a devil to hate the embodiment of anger loathing and fear.

As this devil grew strong the demons they ran, to hide in the darkness and wallow in fear.
For this devil was mean, corrupt and pure evil it spewed on everything it touched.
With a powerful tongue and a handsome demeanor it entered the hearts of man.
A promise of glory to all who would listen, the devil gave birth to the ambition of man.

Our god did not like this and tried to fight back but the devil stood strong and did not back away.
The ambition of man gave the devil more power and in one blow our god was struck down.
Absorbed by the devil our god is corrupted, twisted and sick.
Now hiding in the emptiness of nothingness our god is forgotten, abandoned and alone.

Atop the mountains of sorrow, in a castle of pain, on a throne of anger, the devil rules all.
With a tempting smile the devils feeds our ego, greed and ambition.
He rules with authority, and all whom appose are stricken by the fires of hell.
Cast out of the valley of death, to forever burn in the fires of despair.

Begging for our freedom we pray to god to save our lost souls.
No more dose he listen as we left him once before for a pretty smile and an empty promise.
Alone in our darkness he sits, defended by our cries, and unwilling to help.
But still we pray to an empty god and wait for the day that we will be set free.

The forgotten reality of our lives draws near as we forget all of our pain and fear.
In the comfort of false promises and the truth of a broken dream, we lost all our angels.
Abandoned by our demons and ignored by our god, we gave into temptation and created a devil.
The mystery has been unfolded, the truth has been told and the forgotten wisdom remembered.
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense.
Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't.
And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would.

cflnut

One of my early ones. I wrote this wile in grade 8 for an English project. Got an A- on it.
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense.
Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't.
And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would.